Plato Puzzles produces any artwork or image into a high quality wooden jigsaw puzzle.
CUSTOM PUZZLES FOR EARLY LEARNING
Jigsaw Puzzles make a unique and practical way to create a unique, long lasting resource for educational use, as a momento of any event or as a viable product to fundraise for centres and social causes.
Jigsaw puzzles are a symbol of intelligence, logic and determination. They encourage the mind to be both methodical and inventive in tandem.
Plato Puzzles has a definite grasp of the “Vision for Children’s Learning” as outlined in the Australian Dept of Education’s “The Early Years Learning Framework for Australia” document. Our jigsaws, and accompanying information are built on the core objectives of;
- A strong sense of self-identity
- Being connected with, and contributing to, their world
- A strong sense of well being
- Being a confident & involved learner
Every puzzle seeks to combine the highest level of artistic skill & vision, with all the things that make life such a wonderous experience.
We have a wide variety of skill levels to both satisfy and challenge anyone.
Every puzzle comes with an “information sheet” attached to the underside of the puzzle tray. This sheet is designed to explain the artist, the centre and the story behind the puzzle. It’s a simple add-on, but is very effective in reinforcing themes to the kids, and definitely enhance the “timeless” nature of the product.
A unique, one-off puzzle makes an excellent promotion of
Indigenous Australia events –
- Harmony Day,(21st March)
- NAIDOC Week (2-9th July)
- National Sorry Day(26th May)
National Days –
- Australia Day (26th January)
- ANZAC Day (25th May)
Important Events –
- Chinese New Year(28th January)
- Easter (March/April)
- Mothers Day (14th May)
- Fathers Day (3rd September)
For special, fun occasions for centre fundraising –
- Valentines Day (14th February)
- St Patricks Day (17th March)
- Royal Easter Show (April)
- Football grand finals(27th September)
- Halloween (31st October)
- Melbourne Cup Day (7th November)
- Christmas, end of school year
For community fundraising events –
- World Health Day(7th April)
- Pirate Day Friday (9th June) – Childhood brain cancer awareness.
- National Pyjama Day (21st July) – Forster care kids awareness day.
- RU OK Day (14th September) – Mental health awareness.
- National Skin Cancer Action Week (19-24 November)
THE CUSTOM PUZZLE PROCESS
This is new to me, is it a difficult process?
Plato Puzzles has a complete “hand-in-hand” process from start to finish. We keep it simple by providing a concise process, and only a 7 working day turn around, from receiving the artworks and information sheets.
How much do the jigsaws cost?
- Price depends on how much you want to do. You can choose to be as “hand’s on” with the process as you wish, and elect to perform parts of the process to create a cheaper end product for the centre, (like scanning the artworks), or alternatively, do nothing more than conduct the painting task, and assemble photos, and any other material directly relating to each pupil.
- A rear information sheet is optional, and the puzzle costs are reduced again if you opt to have only the front image, the jigsaw itself.
- Price will vary according to the puzzle size. A3 size puzzles(42cms x 29.7cms) are an ideal size, but they can be cheaper at A4 size(29.7cms x 21cms), alternatively will also have excellent prices on much larger A2 size puzzles (59.4cms x 42cms).
- Standard puzzles are quoted as “frame tray” puzzles, that is, they have an extra timber base for the puzzle and frame to sit on. But we also offer “floor” puzzles, that are the jigsaw & frame, but without an extra timber base for the puzzle to sit upon. Floor puzzles are also lower in price.
OUR CUSTOM PUZZLES FORMS